[SEL] Old Iron at Axman's

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Jun 15 05:54:01 PDT 2006

Howdy all;
   Yesterday, Corky and I travelled over to Missoula, Montana, to retrieve
the sawblade for my Appleton Dragsaw and get a little steam experience.
Anytime we're in Missoula, we have to visit Axman's...probably one of the
greatest Hardware, Farm and Ranch, stores I've ever seen.

   The old iron is shown with the new merchandise and makes for a great
display day!!  I hope they never change that scenario.

   Here's some pix's of somewhat common combustion engines and some not so
commom steam stationary.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=551385459&security=QSoMqC

  Catcha later,
  RickinMt.