[SEL] Unauthorized videos of "The Chair"

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 04:40:41 PDT 2006

Great videos! I hope "The Chair" is going to be at Portland. I'd love to see
it in action. Instead of hopper cooking with a hit and miss, I think we
should dangle a big turkey or a few doves at the end of that flame.

We had to pay for a few holes in the pavement at Portland a couple years
ago. I'll bring some extra money to pay for some new grass :-)

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA

=========