[SEL] Re: Fero Air Pump Company

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Jun 11 09:21:40 PDT 2006

Hiya Folks,

All of this friendly banter has reminded me (and Dolly) of the fact that good
ol' Mike is the more talkative of the Cloistered Oysters.  In fact, he's been
referred to as a cunning linguist on more than one occasion.

I have Mike to thank for not only locating my first Fero Air Pump but also for
collecting it and delivering it to Portland.

And Mike being Mike, the tale alone is worth the price of admission.  Now, again
Mike being Mike, this is a "cautionary tale."  Specifically, if you are
offended by "massive mammaries" and events that may or may not involve
14-year-old naked females, stop now!!  This is NOT a tale for the faint of
heart (nor the humor-impaired).  If, OTOH, you DO enjoy a good "old iron" yarn,
GO FOR IT!

http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/fero2.htm

And for those of you who were on the list when this happened "live", I can
assure you that it's just as much fun the second time around.

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Mike, you really are in the wrong line of work!  8-))