[SEL] Arnie blows hot and cold...

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 10 17:02:24 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Younger" <sluggo54 at hotmail.com>
To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:40 AM
Subject: [SEL] Arnie blows hot and cold...

> Hi Tommy,
> That rascally cloistered oyster has been trying to bump up the value of that
> Brunner boat anchor he owns as long as I've known him.  Any similarities
> between a Fero Air Pump and a cheap, inferior knock-off Brunner compressor are
> the result of industrial espionage on their part or the result of "form follows
> function."  Don't be deceived by the artful dodger.  8-))
> See ya,  Arnie
> Arnie, regardless of the dastardly efforts of the Oyster Boyz, it is very
> cool to have your name on a piece of history.  Surely, someone will run
> across another copy of the catalog and answer the burning question of which
> engine it was...
> Meanwhile, let the detective work start.  Which engines of 2 HP as of the
> date of the catalog had a high tension mag, ignition switch, and removeable
> crank?
> Bruce Younger

Hi Bruce, I think Arnie will be over here very shortly,
(Pause while I get English breweries working over the weekends in anticipation)
I will advise all the English ladies that a "Ferro" is very good for a blow job.
(They do get a lot of flat tyres on their ladies cars)
Dave Croft
Warrington
http://oldengine.org/members/croft/homepage
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv