[SEL] Delco-Light Salesman's Trailer - Help with Paint Color Needed

Mick Demaria mickdema at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 04:03:31 PDT 2006

Hi Guys:
 I am in the process of building a replica of a Delco
Salesman's Trailer. We are just starting to do the
wood. The problem is what color were they originally?

  Has anyone out there seen an original?  I'd like to
retain the original color if its not too ugly.

 These pictures were sent to me by another collector.
I think the top pictures are of original trailers. The
bottom two are Don's. He chose to stain and poly his.
A really nice job!

http://www.oldengine.org/members/demaria/trailer/

 Any suggestion as to what the original color if any
would would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks
   Mick DeMaria