[SEL] Ebay Item - CH&E Bilge Pump

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jun 1 04:29:20 PDT 2006

Hi Tommy,

I also noticed that one on eBay.  I've got one just like it, but on the
factory cart.  I was pleased to see that it was that grungy yellow color.
As I had been working on mine I was pretty sure that it was original
paint, but couldn't imagine anyone actually doing that color.  8-))
http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/SE-List-Memb-Eng/Fero/Arnie_New/

I've had it for a few years now and really need to get the work on it
finished and get it out to a show.  There's a nice article on the
restoration of one in GEM.
http://www.gasenginemagazine.com/complete-archive/5895

To date, those are the only ones that I've seen.  Does anyone know of
others?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA