[SEL] Whos who of the SEL

Pete Alleman pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us
Mon Jul 31 19:27:23 PDT 2006

I had rearranged my website a while back and, apparently, it broke some of
Dave Croft's links. I think I have it fixed up where Dave's links work
again.

I'm not going to be able to make it to Portland this year so you guys need
to lots of good individual photos of SEL members and send them to me to
update the Rogue's List. There are still quite a fair number of people
who are not represented in the pictures. Many of the pictures need to be
updated.

Have fun at Portland!

Pete.