[SEL] Foos Model J Mixer

Douglas Kimball doug11k at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 18:07:21 PDT 2006

Mike,
Yes, the Model J had a cast iron mixer & it was moved to near the center of
the head as is the intake valve. On the Juniors brass mixer & intake valve
cage are in line with the exhaust valve cage on governor side. I believe the
cast iron mixer is nearly identical to the Juniors except made of cast iron
instead of brass. I have three Juniors but no J's.
Doug