[SEL] Nice Wheels

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 31 12:57:21 PDT 2006

Does anyone know if cable plowing was ever done in the US?  I have never
seen a reference to it.  Also, what was the advantage of plowing a feild in
this way beside the fact that the engines were not traveling through the
feild, I guess what I am trying to say is, was this method quicker than
pulling the plow behind a smaller tractor?

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas

BB's