[SEL] Findlay

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 30 21:16:52 PDT 2006

Can you tell me what state Findlay is in and exactly where the show will be
held and the times the show starts? I live close to Findlay, Ohio and I do
not know if you are referring to Ohio or another state.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!