[SEL] Dragging Old Iron Around

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jul 29 07:31:13 PDT 2006

It has been a busy few weekends dragging home old iron. All for other people
and not for me :(  At least I get to play with some nice toys :)
First trip, bringing home the 10hp Blackstone for Ron:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06070234.JPG
The following weekend a nice 6hp Austral for Ron:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06070801.JPG
a good load behind Ron's Nissan as well:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06070802.JPG
The next weekend was a 1300km trip to bring home a Blackstone and a
Sundiesel:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06071502.JPG
Ron had the transporters for the two engines and a complete Tangye in his
trailer:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06071505.JPG
and of course last weekend was the big Crossley:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/psengines/06072206.JPG

This weekend I am not towing anything anywhere which makes for a nice
change. I did run some engines today (sadly none of mine). A nice 8hp
Blackstone that had not been run for quite a while. It started first try. As
well as firing up a 16hp Tangye and a Hornsby Oil Engine. I did pick up some
parts for one of my R&Vs so my own engines were not completely left out :)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/