[SEL] For the Aussies

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Jul 26 11:27:36 PDT 2006

Hi Guys,
         A fellow collector will be visiting Aus from 26 Sept to 16 October
and would like to see some engines and meet engine people if possible
during his visit. I've uploaded his itinerary to my website.

<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/jan.rtf>

         I have only met him once and do not know him very well but most
engine guys are O.K. He is not looking for accommodation - just the chance
of seeing some of the Aussie engine scene and meeting the guys.

         Please look at his itinerary and if he is going to be near you and
you can see your way clear to meet him and show him some things that would
be really great.

         I see his first "port of call" is near Albany ! It seems he will
miss Newcastle, which is a pity because one of the "good guys" lives there!!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---