[SEL] Letz Feed Grinders

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 16:41:35 PDT 2006

Howdy folks,
  I am in need of a newer Letz grinder.
  I want one like a model 180 or 244
  A model that will take the whole corn stalk, chop it up and then grind it.

  Anyone got one and willing to sell it?
  Able to get it to Portland?

  I have a model 8 that was only made in 1914, their first year then I also have a slightly newer one that is like it except it doesn't have the cast iron hopper that my model 8 has.
  The model 8 also came with a tin hopper, but mine must have originally had a number 15 cutter that needed the cast iron hopper to mount to.

  Thanks for reading this,
  Alan Bowen
  Williamsburg, Michigan

--0-805563616-1153784495=:68652

<DIV>Howdy folks,</DIV>  <DIV>I am in need of a newer Letz grinder.</DIV>  <DIV>I want one like a model 180 or 244</DIV>  <DIV>A model that will take the whole corn stalk, chop it up and then grind it.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Anyone got one and willing to sell it?</DIV>  <DIV>Able to get it to Portland?</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I have a model 8 that was only made in 1914, their first year then I also have a slightly newer one that is like it except it doesn't have the cast iron hopper that my model 8 has.</DIV>  <DIV>The model 8 also came with a tin hopper, but mine must have originally had a number 15 cutter that needed the cast iron hopper to mount to.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks for reading this,</DIV>  <DIV>Alan Bowen</DIV>  <DIV>Williamsburg, Michigan</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41144/*http://groups.yahoo.com/local/newemail.html">handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.</a>