[SEL] David Edgington and the Lister CS Story

Peter Scales peter at loud-n-clear.net
Thu Jul 20 01:30:38 PDT 2006

David Edgington has just mailed me in response to Bob Rolfness's email:

"Greetings from a very hot UK!!!

I was sad to read that you did not hear from me but the reason is I never
received your email. Since my book can out 10 days ago I've received about
60 emails a day and I've sat in from of my computer most of each day.
I have sent over 20 books to the US so far, I'll be glad to mail you a copy.
Incidentally my website is www.stationaryenginebooks.co.uk so you can see
the book and what I look like, you'll see I do exist!!
Really nice to make contact, I can send you a Paypal invoice if you like,
just let me know, the price post paid to you is £15-50p GBPs which is about
28-59 US.

Best regards, David"

David Edgington can be reached at enginbooks at aol.com (there really isn't a
second 'e' in 'engin').