[SEL] Alamo powered hacksaw.......

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Jul 19 05:26:17 PDT 2006

I have not looked at all the pics I took - digital camera - but should
have some good ones, especially showing the JD tractor peeking out from
under the armor at the rear.

What I'll probably do is post a bunch to my web site, then provide links
to the full-size originals for those who want.

OT - an email address of  032214 at heavyiron.atis.net  should scan their
computer - NETSKY worm. I suspect that address was SPOOFED and it did not
really come from them but instead a 3rd party that has both that address
and my email on the infected computer and used their address to spoof a
message to me, but it's good to check anyway. Somewhere along the line, a
computer that has my email address anywhere on it, via web cache, list
messages, whatever, and has the above address is infected, netsky is old
and easy to catch, but only if running antivirus software so I guess this
is just a reminder as you may also be getting messages from the computer,
at this point unknown - that is infected.

Bill