[SEL] spam

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Sat Jul 15 04:36:49 PDT 2006

Yes he did do his thing in the wrong way but again not all people can cope
with the way e-mails are handled and if this gentleman is still receiving
e-mails from the list and would understand that we have feeling and strong
convictions for the list that we are here to help not cause problems. Again
if this gentleman is receiving e-mails just post a note for help and I'm
sure someone will help you if you are sincere.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!