[SEL] New toy tangye oil engine

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 12 05:42:46 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brock Summerfield" <brock at netspeed.com.au>
To: "oldengine .org" <stationary-engine at oldengine.org>; "'The SEL email discussion list'" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 12:42 PM
Subject: [SEL] New toy tangye oil engine

G,day All
A few weeks ago  i  picked up a 3 hp Tangye Oil Engine , the engine has not been used since 1934  when it was replaced with a 5 hp
lister diesel
the engine was in fairly good condition being in a shed all its life any way after a good clean down it did not take much to get it
to get it going
it ran very well considering  the last time it was going was 1934  i have put a few pics on my webshots page
Brock Summerfield

Hi Brock, I wish you Aussies wouldn't keep showing us how many
Desirable English engines you have when they are as rare as rocking
horse sh!t over here.
Dave Croft
Warrington
http://oldengine.org/members/croft/homepage