[SEL] monitor vj

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 10 16:35:00 PDT 2006

Hi Craig ;

   Here is a Link to  Patrick M Livingstone's site it has some of the Baker
Monitor dates listed , Isn't it great to be able to find what your looking
for because some other collectors is willing to share , Hope this helps
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/littlemonitor2.html

Rex Hinz
How can you have one too many if you can't remember how many you have had ?