[SEL] BIG Iron

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Jul 10 11:04:58 PDT 2006

Wayne,
    I've got a 3 HP and maybe I'll bring it.  Its in original condition,
has the water pump and friction drive mag, etc.  It runs nice as well.
I had thought about bringing the Callahan but I'd have to dig it out and
do some tinkering on it.  All I have to do with the Hagan is load it up
(sounds better all the time).  We'll see you no matter what old iron I
drag to Portland.

Tommy