[SEL] BIG Iron

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Jul 10 07:56:56 PDT 2006

You're right Michael, one piston is on power and the other on exhaust.
The counter weights balance it out.  My smaller 2 cylinder has the throw
180 degress out which means it would run like a JD, power, power,
exhaust, exhaust and then repeat the process.  As for the Magnolia Old
Iron Museum, one of these days.....

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY