[SEL] Spam/Phish> A few of engine videos

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 9 05:48:12 PDT 2006

After a couple of weekends helping Ron haul some of his recent purchases
home, today was an engine running day. I will add some pictures later in the
week but for now here are some short videos (each is about 1.5mb).
First is the 6hp throttle governed Famous, we ran it for about 6 hours (it
took about 2 hours to burn off the excess oil from years of short runs):
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06070901.AVI

This one is a 5A Olds, a sweet runner:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06070903.AVI

This one is a 1906 6.5hp Blackstone, a little hard to start but nice once
running:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06070902.AVI

Last and certainly not least is the 1905 10hp Blackstone, an easy starter
and a lovely original engine:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/06070904.AVI

We also fired up a couple of Australs for good measure. I was having so much
fun with the Famous and the Blackstones I completely forget to give one of
my own engines a run :(

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html