[SEL] bore and sleave an engine question

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Jul 7 08:54:31 PDT 2006

Steve,
On your crankshaft repair you might try the services of Standard
Crankshaft here in Charlotte. The do submerge arc welding of the
journals and regrind back to original diameters. Call the
Belwood/Lawndale number and ask for Joe Elmore. He's a good guy and
helps me out with the old engine crankshafts.
You must have a good sized mill if you can handle a Jaeger cylinder!
Tell us about that......
Curt Holland