[SEL] Case Tractors

P. Johns enginepaul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 16:33:12 PDT 2006

I hate to get into this, but the "Fix or repair Daily" was first told to me
by a high school teacher that added "You're working for Ford."
Lies!
I only fixed it on weekends, and bought parts from aftermarket companies.
That Falcon was an economy car that kept me broke.

Paul,
Ranger driver

------=_Part_16490_13840739.1152142392634

I hate to get into this, but the "Fix or repair Daily" was first told to me by a high school teacher that added "You're working for Ford."  <br>Lies! <br>I only fixed it on weekends, and bought parts from aftermarket companies. That Falcon was an economy car that kept me broke.