[SEL] Re: Ft. Meade show.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Jan 31 13:25:05 PST 2006

Jim,
And I'd like to add a few questions too.
I gather it is thickly settled like Portland. Are newbies going to be
able to come to this show for the first time and be able to find a place
to set up?
Is there an established SEL area like we've done at Portland and
Coolsprings?

I'd sure hate to tow a gooseneck trailer full of stuff down there only
to find no space available because I haven't attended before and have no
assigned slot. Curt