[SEL] Fw: Bromps latest

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 16:38:06 PST 2006

R&M-
 I would be the very last to suggest  that the significant amount of $1700 (in any country's currency) is  (nor should it be) easily dismissed.  At the same time, I  recognize that the "gut feel" of being cheated (disregarding the  monetary factor) is anathema to you as it would be to me.
 You have  been screwed.  You placed confidence and trust and were rewarded  with reprehensible behavior.  The fact that this misuse was  delivered by one of my own "countrymen" is an especial affront.
  That having been written, may I implore you to not make a shrine of this
miserable  piece of business.  There is no dollar value that can be placed  upon the  comparative unhappiness dwelling upon it will ultimately  deliver upon you.
 I do not know you and will, in all likelihood,  never be so privileged.  I implore you to let this go and be happy  in all other ways that you might find.  Please consider my advice  and, if your heart can see the validity, follow it.  So many other  wonderful things await you...things that money cannot and will not ever  buy.
  JM

R & M Ingold <randmingold at hotkey.net.au> wrote:  $US 1700.00
Also there is the nasty taste of being ripped off by a liar.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold