[SEL] saved from the axe

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jan 30 10:27:30 PST 2006

Hi Tommy,

I don't think Craig had the details on his webpage.  But the 40 hp
oilfield Maytag that he got didn't require the "platform jump" as some
did.  His was setup with a 10 hp Reid belted to a walking beam.  There was
a vertical post attached to the beam that pushed down on the pedal
cranking it over.  Much safer, but still no more effective.  OTOH, it was
(like most Maytags) in excellent condition from essentially no use.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com