[SEL] Fun Engine weekend Part 1.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Jan 30 07:42:35 PST 2006

I am nearly ready to bore the cylinder on the 5HP Alamo engine. This
will require an oversized piston to match and in preparation for this I
began making the corebox for it over the weekend. I thought I'd document
the process in case anyone else needs to make a piston for one of their
engines. It's really a fairly simple process. I worked on it a couple
hours on Friday night and maybe 4 hours on Sunday afternoon and evening.
So what you see to date is about 6 hours actual work. The rest of the
time is glue drying time.
I'll keep adding, updating, and posting this link as I make progress.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/AlamoPistonPattern/Thumbnails.html>
Hope you enjoy.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC