[SEL] oil fields

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 05:07:26 PST 2006

Group-
  It appears that there is an interest in oil fields.  You  (collectively) seem to be savvy as to where "things" might be found, so  the following may not be hot news.  However, in western New York  (border region w/Pennsylvania) there is/was something of a cottage  industry of oil rigs.  Commonly, the pumping gear would be spotted  in what appears to be the backyard of someone's house.  The towns  such as Olean, Wellsville (there ya are), Bradford (PA) would be are  areas in which one might search.
  Just a thought, though (as I said) you guys probably knew of this already.
  Jim Moran

Ron Page <page at velocitynet.com.au> wrote:  Thanks Russell

I  was talking to a lady (Mrs Jarky?) about 4-6 months ago and she told me
that Frank passed away about 12 months before then.  He was going to write
down some history about Moffat Virtue for me but never got around to it.
Unfortunately.

Ron