[SEL] Moffat Virtue

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon Jan 30 02:10:58 PST 2006

Ron have you tried this guy; Frank Jarky, apparently he bought the old
moffat virtue factory and he also work in it most of his life. He's Jarky
engine spares agency; PO BOX CP82 Condell Park 2200, or 4 Willfox St
Bankstown 2200, I have an old phone number 02 7094923, I guess you now need
to put a 9 in front of the seven.

regards Russell