[SEL] Great Engine Day

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Jan 28 07:28:30 PST 2006

Carl,
    You're a lucky dude.  There aren't many of these things left in
barns and out buildings.  I got a 2 HP H FM and a 6 HP Novo about 30
years ago almost the same way.  The guy had the old hunks of iron and
they were sitting beside his barn.  Several engine folks knew they were
there but I guess no one ever approached him the right way.  I got them
both for $50.  Those were the days.....

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY