[SEL] From a newsgroup: ...cranking

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Thu Jan 26 17:41:49 PST 2006

	I started my 25hp Superior by rocking the flywheels by stepping on
the spokes.
One has to remember when the ignition will fire and get ones feet off the
wheel before then.
All in paying attention to the details. As I got older I built a pony start
mechanism.
If I had my druthers I would still prefer to walk the flywheels.

Bob Willman
Bowling Green, Ohio
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW