[SEL] OT........bush fires in Australia

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 15:27:14 PST 2006

Hey Dave

Unfortunately I'm not on broadband anymore; can it be sent to a dial-up
connection?  I'd love to hear it; love that type of songs.  If not how
do you send it; by email?  Might be able to get my ex-wife's daughter to
receive it & burn it to a CD; she's still "one of my kids" in my
opinion.  :)

Lew Best near Waco, TX USA
List owner of the following swap lists you might be interested in
beekeeping_exchange-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
homestead_small_farming_exchange-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
shop_tool_exchange-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

<<there is a
> folk-style  tune called "Cold Missouri Water" that you might find
compelling.  <<snip>>

If anyone wants a MP3 of "Cold Missouri Water" & is on broadband I will
try to send it to you.
Dave Croft
Warrington
England