[SEL] Moffat Virtue

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 25 15:44:43 PST 2006

Hi Ron,
	Moffat-Virtue were the exlusive NSW agents for the Austral Oil
Engines. They even had their own name plates on the engines different to
those Australs sold in other states. Here is the one on my 1917 engine:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Graphics/australlargeplate.JPG

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html