[SEL] Fairbanks Morse Dishpan Status

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Wed Jan 25 12:46:22 PST 2006

Thanks, Curt -

  Actually, I've been slacking the last few years, basically since I
moved up here in 2000, but I guess that averages out to be about 1 1/2
to 2 restorations per year since 1991. The restoration part of the hobby
is what got me started in this stuff in the first place and gives me
something to do during the winter. This year, I've hit the jackpot with
3 full/semi full restorations going at the same time. I've also been
brewing some ideas on some custom model designs.

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 13 & 27
e-mail:   segray at mlode.com