[SEL] 12 hp Lister & 11 hp Ruston Hornsby on eBay

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 15:33:30 PST 2006

Hi Dave,

I think anything over 50 years old is considered an antique regardless
of genre. This one may be on the edge, but it's close, and certainly not
modern. Hell, using the rule of 50 years make me an antique. I doubt
that I would be considered a collectible antique.

Jeff
PS. 50F in Denver
PPS. Hope the Steelers kick ass so I don't have to put up with two weeks
of "American Football" BS in this town!!!
PPPS. Less than a month away from Daytona. :-) :-)

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA
transteck at earthlink.net
http://frapa.us/