[SEL] Fw: Woodpecker engine

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Thu Jan 19 03:47:34 PST 2006

Subject: Re: Woodpecker engine

 Larry,

 To my knowledge there is no S/N dating list of the Woodpecker engines.
 Mike O'Malley (sp) in MA is very knowledgeable of what years some models
 were made. My files are upstairs in my barn. When I can catch a day that
 the temperature gets above zero I will get them and make a copy for you.
 This literature is mostly on the company and the different models that
 they made.

 Charlie Bryant
 From Central Maine where after yestertday
 its darn hard sledding. Heavy rains of several hours
 took all the snow off the ground and winds gusting
 to 60 mph blew all the sheet metal roofing off my
 "Hen House Pad" (at least its shut down the snow mobiles)