[SEL] Illinois SEL members / transportation

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:38:19 PST 2006

Hi Steve,

I went ahead and bought the pumps. I spoke with John and he said he might
not be able to make it to Portland at all this year. If you could pick them
up some time and hold them until we can get together I would appreciate it.
Let me know when you plan on going down to see him.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA