[SEL] Economy runs

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Jan 18 08:11:04 PST 2006

Good job Ron.  Sure you'll figger out the speed control.  Be more than glad
to take some pix's if the sewer backs up.  Have fun playing with different
gov springs.

   Does yours have a pretty good bark?  Can't seem to quiet mine down much.
Possibly if you get a round tuit, you could snap a photo regarding exhaust
valve opening.

   For the second BIG SMILE....start her on the back kick (compression).
That is impressive indeed.

  RickinMt.