[SEL] My dumb engine website

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Jan 18 05:11:36 PST 2006

Hey, not bad for a first attempt.
TIP: (and take it for what it's worth) Lost the all caps. Makes it harder
to read and discriminate sentences. All caps for page headings if "ok",
but never use it elsewhere. Another tip - all caps also hurts in search
engine results - you are penalized for using all caps in the results if
you want your page to be found.

Bill
Runnells, IA