[SEL] New Web Pages

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 18 02:53:25 PST 2006

G'Day All

Been working on a new web site for Australian built engines, still not
totally finished but I think it has now enough photos to be of some
interest, the purpose is to be able to see a library of as many Oz built
engines as possible, I don't think this has been done like this yet and we
don't have a book like the UK or US has.
Looking for any feed back to improve the site and again thanks to Jim
Dunmyer

http://www.oldengine.org/members/kmorris/Webpages/Austmakers.html

Also been working on a web site to show others of the area around where I
live, hope you like the pics and would I love to see pics of other peoples
areas

http://members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49/Webpages/Lithgow.html

Kerry Morris
Lithgow N.S.W  OZ