[SEL] Economy runs

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Jan 17 15:14:28 PST 2006

Hi all.  (This has been bouncing since Saturday, I'll try again)

With a big thanks to Glenn, Keith, Rick, Tom and all, I got the Economy
running on the mag and ignitor today.  First I had to lengthen the detent
blade ½", then set the valve timing, and ignition timing.  Cranked her
over a couple of time and off it went.  I am not happy with the speed
control, the fast adjustment is ok but one notch slower is all it will
move, won't go to the slowest notch.  More adjustment tomorrow.  Life is
good.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California