[SEL] antivirus OT, now weather

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 14 15:18:57 PST 2006

Hi all,

>OK, back to fun stuff - supposed to hit 50 here this weekend - maybe some
>real outside work finally!

Over 50 here today and I did get outside work done. Todd and Dave
visited Tom across the street and we killed a case of beer. It had to be
done. Not often we can do that in the back yard in January.

More on topic is the club meeting I attended this morning. Looks like
our club will have a building by next year. Long time coming and with
the price of land around here it's the best we can do. I'm looking
forward to helping with the project. The building will be contracted,
but the wiring, etc. will be done by club members. Life is good here.

Jeff

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA
transteck at earthlink.net