[SEL] SAW BLADE SHARPENER (#6595554323) Photo

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 13 18:41:49 PST 2006

Hi Arnie,

I think we have as a group turned him into a wether regarding our
pictures. I've had no luck getting the negative feedback removed for a
cancelled auction, but all in all I think it is hurting him. Not a lot
of bidding lately on his stuff. Keith did well in getting auctions
cancelled and I imagine E-bay kicked him around a bit. All in all I
think our community of engine nuts did quite well.

Jeff
PS Thanks for all the JD E replies.

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA