[SEL] Re: TK91014 Your recent email to eBay's Trust and Safety Department...

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jan 11 14:03:51 PST 2006

Hi Tom,

Doing what you propose is fraud.  Not a good thing.

I think the better tactic is to complain loudly and often to eBay about
the seller.  Also to flood the seller with complaining emails pointing out
the error of his ways and telling him that he's being reported to eBay
for taking copyrighted material without permission.

Also given that his stolen goods go pretty cheap, you could buy one that's
a ripoff, then leave negative feedback saying he sold you stolen
copyrighted goods.  A bunch of negative feedback would fer sure put a
crimp in his sleazy business.

See ya,  Arnie