[SEL] It's gray

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Jan 10 19:52:14 PST 2006

Hi Dave.
Yes this is the one.  I had a quote of $300 to fix the broken one.  Then
last April at the Tulare show I found the exact replacement, but I had to
take the pair for $50.  I just about tore the pocket off my pants getting
my wallet out.  I put it on the crank I straightened and it was perfect,
no run out.  The engine starts easily, and looks like new inside.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA