[SEL] Patina on Brass/ now OT

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Jan 10 19:01:37 PST 2006

At 09:04 PM 1/10/2006, you wrote:
>I may be about to become a real expert on "hot brown."
>John Culp

Hi John,
         In my 20's I dated a black chick that I affectionately called "Hot
Brown." And believe me she was HOT! Meryl's father was the president of the
NAACP in Detroit. He was an MD in the city. Meryl and I both wanted
children and we knew that in the early 60's children of  mixed races would
never be accepted in the USA society. So Meryl went her way and I went
mine. Later I heard the she had moved to KA and married a dentist. (My loss
and her gain!) In any event, if you are in contact with Hot Brown please
tell her that I'm doing well and that I said HI!
         Dave