[SEL] what are you working on this winter?

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Mon Jan 9 18:02:57 PST 2006

Hi all.
As usual I have a number of projects going at the same time.  I am
cutting a door in the side of a 20' ocean going container for more engine
storage.  Changing my 7 hp Economy back to mag and ignitor from micro
switch and vibrator coil.  Finishing up painting a Witte Dieselectric 4KW
unit so I can get it on its cart and usable.  Also I finally repaired the
diaphragm in the fuel pump of my Stover DV2 so it will run from the tank.
 Other than that I haven't been doing a thing.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA