[SEL] antivirus OT

Michael P. Koryciak guitronics at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 17:15:44 PST 2006

I'm using grisoft AVG ,free edition.If you do a Google search,look for
either grisoft.com , or AVG free. They also have pay-for versions,I
don't know about them.

For spyware remover, I use spybot search and destroy.I think that's also
free (can't remember!).

These are free for -I believe-, single computers in a non-commercial
setting.

              They work well,and you can't beat the price.

                        sincerely, mike

  PS:I've used over the years Norton,McAfee,and Trend Micro.com's
"PC-cillan".   There's a free anti virus scan available at
trendmicro.com/housecall.