[SEL] antivirus OT

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 8 13:02:11 PST 2006

Hi Tom,

I just upgraded to Internet Security 2006. I like it and there are
improvements. The firewall is much better. I tried McAfee several years
ago and hated it. So far I'm in the minority on this topic. My buddy has
several computers and has current versions of McAfee and Norton on them.
He won't renew the McAfee when it comes due. They will all  be changed
to Norton. My 2 cents.

Jeff

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA