[SEL] antivirus OT

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 8 11:12:56 PST 2006

I guess its all in your taste , Ive tried Mcafee and did'nt like it , had
lots of issues (about 5 years ago) with it, My son tried it and had troubles
also, maybe its improved now  , I switched to Norton with no issues , I like
Internet security because it blocks pop ups , intercepts and removes spyware
, lets you know when another computer is trying to excess your computer and
also tells you when your computer is trying to send info out via spyware or
other programs , besides the antivirus , it cost me $29.95 a year to renew
it.

That all; Rex